moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

shifting patterns

i see a reflection of myself in all the things and people in my life. looking around , i am happy with who i am becoming. I am surrounding myself with beautiful souls and stuff that brings me joy. I have shed all the toxic mess of drama queens, attention whores, prevaricators,  and people only around when they want something from me. I am quite happy with my small circle of friends, as they are truly good people. I am breathing deeper and appreciating all the miracles everyday. taking time to slow down and savor the moments. and i have discovered i like having my own bedroom again. sleeping in my own bed alone is nice. no one snoring in my ear,  or stealing blankets....i think i could be quite content this way for a very long time. i am returning to my crafty peaceful self. thank you goddess for your guidance and the lessons recently learned . I am a strong confidant beautiful being and i can survive anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment