moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

holding my breath

we finally got another closing date for the house. This has been a roller coaster ride of epic proportions. I don't ever want to do this again. I will live in this home until I die. I am not going to get excited until we actually sign the papers. We are buying an old home built in 1851. I am moving from 14 years in the woods ..into  TOWN . big change for all of us, but I am positive it will be a good one. I love the house, it feels like home. so I am holding my breath, life on hold until we sign. then begins the big move. changing my entire life. for the better.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding the new place and good luck on the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) its been a tornado but i have touched down in a better place:)

      Delete