moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Thursday, November 1, 2012

snuggled in my bed. not feeling great tonight. hope i am not catching one of the many viruses making the rounds. Interesting day today, weird energy. felt slightly off all day, like I was out of phase with reality. Long work day as I have my regular job , then respite hours. good news is I have an appt next tuesday to finish up my half sleeve on the left arm. yay!  this weekend will be moving the rest of 14's stuff from the old house, clean up , and unpacking and organizing here at Raven's Nest. I miss my heart in NYC. He is busy busy with all this storm damage. 12 hour days plus weekends and no vacations for many weeks. It always seems when one area of life is very good , another has to balance it out as not so good.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!

    I'm sure he'll appreciate those special calls from you during his break :)

    ReplyDelete