moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Monday, May 19, 2014

ruminations

one day I woke up and realized that although he may know my likes and dislikes, things I am interested in , etc.....he doesn't really know my soul .... or my motivations. What he thinks are my guiding reasons..he has completely wrong. After all these years you would think he would have figured that out...but it's not the first time he has been incorrect in his assumptions. I think no matter how many years one spends with another human.. you never really know who they are in their heart. and they will always find ways to surprise you both pleasantly and unpleasantly. we are always growing and changing , always becoming... Ever since the fire...I have seen him change , a slow progression of anger and guilt ... it does not sit well in his heart. He has been feeding the wrong wolf and it grows stronger everyday. my heart hurts watching this happen and there is nothing I can do to help.  I can only pray that he finds his way back love.

No comments:

Post a Comment