moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Saturday, April 17, 2010

how do i forgive someone who has lied to me, and hurt me deeply? how do i move on from betrayal by those closest to me? how can i learn to trust again? how do i let go of the anger and lust for revenge? some days i wish her the best, a stint in rehab for her drinking problem, and i hope she gets it all together for the sake of her family...and some days i hope she falls flat on her face and her marriage falls apart and she is left with nothing...she was my best friend, and she deliberately seduced my husband more than once, and he didn't have sense enough to walk away...and right now i hate them both...her most of all...and she is still lying ...to her self and others...and i am just trying to exist in a world that no longer makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment