moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

rambling

i am not a poet, although i have been known to spin a verse or two..i am not a great writer, just a maker of simple sentences. a woman lost in the hurt and anger and betrayal..trying to find a way back to my life. using this blog as a way to rant and rave and sort out the messy knot of feelings in my soul. it has been a little over a month since i found out the my best friend cynthia and my husband were fooling around behind my back..and lying to me since june of last year. and now looking back..all the signs were there..i just ignored them because i trusted them both..i feel like an idiot..some days i truly hate her...and some days i feel sorry for her..i tried to help her get back on track.. and this is how she pays me back. when i first met cynthia she was a great mom, wife , person...this last year and half has seen a fall into an alcoholic haze from which she can't see the destruction she has wrought in her own family and in mine...even after i found out with irrefutable written proof from her own hand..her response was .."why are you upset you only lost a husband..i am losing everything" and somehow she now believes that i ruined her life because i told her husband...she is the one who came onto my husband..kissing him and shoving her hand down his pants...she knew what she was doing..and how much this would hurt me..and as for my husband, he should have walked away..he should have told me the first time it happened...i dont know if i can ever trust him again. we are trying therapy..but i am just so hurt and angry..its hard to see the future right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment