moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

liar liar


this is the face of deceit. lips full of lies, eyes hiding her deceitful actions. she told me she was my friend, she told me she loved me like sister, then she had sexual relations with my husband, coming onto him like a hussy rubbing her boobs in is face and shoving her hands down his pants. and she lied for 8 months from june 2009- march 2010...she lied to my face. he should have walked away, but she manipulated him. and now she says he came on to her..liar...the whole town has seen the way you behave when you are drinking at the bar, throwing yourself at random guys.. i personally separated your face from three different guys at the black bear..and had to carry you to the car. my only wish is that everyone can see you for what you truly are..a lying deceitful home-wrecking whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment