moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Monday, June 13, 2011

reflect on your wisdom nature- exercise for day one

When have you felt deeply at home in your own skin....
I feel most comfortable in my own skin, most at peace, most centered and relaxed when i am doing things i love..gardening, sewing, riding my motorcycle, teaching yoga...at these times i feel connected and whole. grounded and hooked in to my deeper self. I don't think this connection ever leaves, but i think sometimes i forget it is there. In times of stress, and trauma and in daily life i forget i have this energy to ground into. life would be simpler if i could remember to rest in this deep calming energy ...remember to take moments to breathe and center. remember that regardless of the choices i have made , the life i have lived..that i have a spark of divinity in my heart . learning how to let it shine is my journey. learning how to carry calm joyful grounded energy always in my heart...being comfortable in my own skin when faced with uncomfortable situations. a knowing of my true self will provide strength to persevere no matter the obstacles in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment