moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Monday, October 22, 2012

Finally settling in to our new home. The furniture was delivered saturday so we have an actual living room. unpacking memories to decorate the shelves and walls. It is finally starting to feel like a home.  I set up my sewing room at the front of the house, and since it is zoned commercial/residential I can run a sewing business from my house( this makes me very happy) . Life is settling in to this new groove and I am digging it. I was very excited to learn that our house is haunted. lots of cupboards opening and closing in the night , hearing random giggles / voices when I am the only one home. I will have to research this house and find out more about past inhabitants. I cant wait until next spring so I can start working in the gardens, so much potential.

1 comment:

  1. That's scary! Recently watched The Woman in Black... haunted houses not my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete