moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

sitting here in the pre-dawn half light , sipping tea in the quiet. contemplating . It's strange to feel so at home here, yet it still feels strange to be here. There is a part of me that is afraid I will wake up back in the nightmare. It is hard to believe that I am free of all that negativity. I recently made a trip back to the old house to get more stuff out and clean up. It was weird going back, it no longer feels homey. just a shell that all the life and laughter has left. I have one more day of moving/cleaning this weekend then it is full steam ahead to a bright future. The kids are very happy here, and I love having my own space. I am finally used to the noises and lights at night and am actually sleeping soundly. I have so far been successful at avoiding the town gossips , another perk to town living ...everybody knows your business. I keep my life low key here..no naked midnight moonlight dancing..and I suppose that topless mowing is out this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment