moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Thursday, February 7, 2013

blessed.

today I am 40 years old. what an awesome age . old enough to get away with being a little weird, young enough to enjoy the freedom. and , bonus, I am 15 years cancer free. so thanks universe for all the many blessings in my life. I have had some pretty amazing experiences. travelled, met some really cool folks, living my dreams into reality. my cup is full . i am happy. i have amazing people in my life. I am not where I saw myself through my child eyes, but I am following the path created for me. here's to may more years of awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. forty is good - and you are fortunate to be there. there's so much life left to look forward to! happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you much joy, love and laughter.Have a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete