moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

morning musings

Up at 530 am. Shoveled snow for 30 minutes . came inside and had a nice cup of tea. listening to the sound of 3 teens getting ready for school. normal everyday stuff, but extraordinarily beautiful. the rhythms of daily life moving me through the day. simple, comforting, and familiar. I have three spirits in my house. A friend who "sees" told me what he knew about them. There is a young boy who passed of possibly small pox, he is the one who is in my cupboards rattling the pots. There is an older woman, she is the boy's mother, I have heard her laughing. Then there is a man who is not related to the other two, I hear his footsteps walking through the house in the early morning. according to my friend they are happy we are living here, they like the family. I guess that's why we have not had as much trouble as the previous folks who lived here. I would like to research the history of the house. It's on my to-do list. I need to get an idea book, so I can jot down all the things that float through my brain. So many projects and so little time to devote to them. I carve out hours each day to do things I enjoy, It's important to have moments of happiness and relaxation. The chores and work can wait .

ramble complete.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I'm brave enough to to live with spirits... heard too many scary stories in my youth.

    ReplyDelete