moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Friday, June 14, 2013

blessing

counting my blessings today. I am grateful for all my children, the ones I carried in my belly, and the ones I carried in my heart. I am grateful for my love, my light shines brighter boosted by his spirit. I am grateful for my family, I know they always have my back. I am grateful for my friends, who always seem to know when I need a smile. I am grateful for my quirky home that lately is always full of noise and laughter. My life is awesome mainly due to the fact that I have an amazing assortment of people uplifting my soul in so many little ways everyday. ♥ Life is not about how much you have. My life is rich with soul connections. I have met the most amazing people on my journey. Some have taught me hard lessons, I am grateful for those too for they have helped polish my soul . I am who I am today because of the people that have been a part of my life. 

Feeling thankful for joys and sorrows.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. So often we forget what we have, look over the neighbours fence and covet, weep and become jealous...

    ReplyDelete