moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

time difference

I am pretty sure my washing machine is on a different time/space continuum. It has a big glowing green 1 in the time window....but i have been sitting here for almost 14 minutes...waiting for it to say "clothes clean". or maybe it thinks it's funny to keep spinning away (probably chuckling to itself) while i wait...and wait...and wait...or... aliens do exist and they are experimenting on us humans and they messed with the time on our washers to watch our reactions....and i am almost positive they stole half my socks...or....there are sadistic little gremlins living in my washer and they delight in watching my level of frustration rise as i wait for my clothes to be done....how long is a minute...apparently waaaaay more than 60 seconds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment