moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

living

It is so strange the difference I feel living in my new home. I actually want to be home . I love the energy , warmth, and love that is filling this space. I sleep so peacefully here, no waking up 3 or 4 times a night to footsteps on the stairs or pacing by my bedroom door. It is amazing how the absence of one person makes my whole life better. I feel lighter, happier. I did not realize how malignant and oppressive my old living situation was until I left. I did not realize how all that negative energy was effecting me. Looking back, I can only wonder how I survived always being on guard, stressed, and cautious every moment of every day in that house. Life is so much more alive here. I have emerged from a cocoon of despair and entered oz. colors are more vibrant, laughter more infectious, my soul more serene. some days it still feels like a dream, the dream of freedom I have had for the last four years. I am amazed every day that I was able to make it happen. I was able to take my idea of what i wanted in life and make it a tangible reality. I heartily thank the universe for all the little miracles that had to occur for this dream to be. life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you. Change is always difficult at the beginning but once you're over that threshold, things will all go swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete