moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hauntings

Last night Sarah told me she has seen one of the spirits who share the house with us. Very casually she says "mom, I have seen the man", "he stands in my bedroom doorway , but only when the door is open".
 "oh", I said. "what does he do?"
"nothing" she answered. " he just stands there in the low light"

apparently she only sees him at dawn or dusk and she doesn't feel threatened or afraid in any way.

I wonder if that used to be his kids room. maybe he is checking on her .

the little boy spirit tugs my clothing sometimes, like he's trying to get my attention. It's interesting living with spirits.

Previous inhabitants of this house have had bad experiences here. According to my friend who sees/feels spirits they like us. They like the love and laughter we bring here.


1 comment:

  1. If it were my family, we'll be running out of the house screaming....

    ReplyDelete