moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

dreaming wisdom

last night I had the strangest dream. I was a native american woman living in houses carved on cliffs with my tribe. There were 2 large ravens swooping and circling the cliffs. most of the tribe including myself viewed them as great protectors of our people. This one woman did not , she tried to raise her child to hate the ravens, but her child was friends with my children and I taught her to respect and love them. this so angered the woman she grabbed her bow and tried to kill the ravens. I followed and  saved her life when the ravens would have killed her I asked them to forgive instead her ignorance. as we were walking down from the raven's nest she asked me " Raven you always have hate and anger inside of you, how do you keep it from taking over? " my answer was " you focus on the love" . I woke up with tears on my cheeks. and a new lesson in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment