moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

the power of words.

Today I mourn the passing of one of the most amazing women I have ever been blessed to meet. She encouraged every soul she met to be their best. Through the power of written word she taught us life. Bringing us new understanding and lighting the fire of knowledge in each heart she touched. Even now, with high school days far behind me, I can see her smile and the twinkle in her eye as she gently encouraged me to find my own way . She truly believed in every one of her students. She saw potential for greatness and challenged us to surpass it. She walked her talk in all aspects of her life. How do you say good bye to such a soul? Her spirit lives on in all of us. We all carry a spark in our hearts ignited by her enthusiasm for living. Thank you Mrs Deb Breitenbach for being the most amazing you possible, and for showing all of us how awesome life can be. I wish you a heaven full of books, and a chair on the beach in which to read them at your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment