moon dreams

moon dreams
photo by Jeni Ferguson

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Some days

Some days I find it hard to get out of bed.  facing the next 8 hours is just too much.
some days I want to run away from all responsibility, take the yoke off my shoulders and find fun.
some days I want to come home and snuggle in your arms because the day has been too everything.
some days I am so tired of doing it alone I want you here to share the joys and sorrows.
some days I struggle to find my smile and paste it on my face, my heart just isn't in it .
some days i look at how far I have come and how far I have to go, and wonder, is it worth it
some days I am overwhelmed , It's all too much and I have to fight back tears.
some days what I want most in the world might as well be buried in a galaxy far far away.
some days I am drowning and there is no rescue and I can't find the energy to save myself.
some days I just want to quit everything.

but I get up , and some how I make it through each day. I struggle on. I only hope that someday all this waiting , all this work, this long road I am walking alone will lead to something so amazing I can look back and say...yeah I would do it all again.


1 comment:

  1. Yup, I know exactly what you're saying. It's those days when I crave for chocolate and some attention!

    ReplyDelete